Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ft. Worth Stock Show

Today Grant is at Mimi and Grandpa's house, so I thought I would post some pictures from the last few months. The following pictures are from the Fort Worth Stock Show back in January. I know that was FOUR months ago! Better late than never, right?!!

Grant LOVED checking out the trucks! I had to pull him out when it was time to move on!


Grant enjoyed looking at the animals. In this picture he looks like he is not so sure about them....he is city boy!!



He was much braver when he was being held by Brianna or Aunt Kay!


He thought it was really cool petting one of the cows.


Grant thought the turkey was silly until it someone in the back let out a turkey call and the turkey opened it's feathers in response. I wish I had that picture...it was priceless!!



Grant's favorite part of the day was getting ice cream.



Of course he ate three bites and was done. Mommy to the rescue!!


He also loved riding the escalators. It is hard to see, but my Aunt Kay is riding with him.



I let him pick out something to remember the day. Did he get a stuffed horse or cow? No a LOUD toy gun. Needless to say this toy has suddenly disappeared from the Cantrill house!


Mommy did get her souvenir to remember the day..here is my little cowboy!


We had a lot of fun at the Stock Show. Thanks Uncle Bill and Aunt Kay for inviting us!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

um. yeah. the picture of grant on the bull is AWESOME! :) as are the pics from his birthday party. FOUR? yikes.