Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting for the big sonogram....

Okay, so tomorrow we FINALLY go for our next sonogram. Being the superstitious person that I am, I have yet to buy ANYTHING pink. I know 95% is good enough (at least that is what I am getting from the Grandma's...who have already bought a bunch of pink stuff!), but I am afraid I will jinx this if I do! Then I start feeling guilty because what if it is a boy and I am disappointed? Going in to this I said it did not matter if we had a boy or girl...as long as they are healthy! This baby will be loved no matter what tomorrow brings. Is it bad that I secretly hope we confirm the girl prediction? Oh the Mommy guilt! LOL Hopefully in 18 hours I can stop worrying about this. Until then...I am thinking pink...or blue....no pink...ack!!!!

On a different note...I couldn't post something without posting a picture of Grant. So here is Grant after Coit's birthday party. How can you not LOVE this face?

No comments: