Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visiting Santa

Today we went to visit Santa. My Mother and I have been taking Grant to the same Santa since Grant was born. This year Santa moved to Allen so we had to drive a little more. It was worth it!! The weather was great (not counting the wind) and the line not too long. Here is the "official" picture:



Here are some pictures I took during the visit:

What a difference a year makes! Last year I had to carry him to Santa and then beg him to take the picture. This year he walked up all by himself! He even told Santa his name and how old he is.


After the official picture Santa finally asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Grant responded with, "A watch (for him), a carrot (for his bunny), a bone (for Leo, our dog), and flowers (for Mommy and Daddy)." Santa got a big kick out of the fact he wanted stuff for everyone in the house.

Afterwards we visited two of Santa's reindeer: Donner and Blitzen ...I think. Grant called them number 63 and 64 because those were the tag numbers they had on their ears!


They also had a HUGE Christmas tree that played music and the lights danced with the music. Grant loved looking at it, but did not want to smile for the picture.
All in all the Santa visit went great. Looking at all the pictures from our Santa visits together makes me realize what a big boy Grant has become. Of course my Mom asked Santa if she could add an item to Grant's list: a little sister! Santa being the smart man that he is responded, "I can't get that from my sleigh!" LOL

No comments: