Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving break

I wanted to share pictures of Grant from Thanksgiving break. This year I got the WHOLE week off!

On Monday I took Grant to the dentist for a check up. He is such a big boy! He did not cry and actually let the dental hygienist clean his teeth.
He also let the Dr. Miller count his teeth and do an overall check.
Later that day Grant's old babysitter and her kids came over to play. It was so much fun getting to see them. Grant went to Mrs. Stacey from 18 months until he turned 3. We miss seeing them everyday! Her son Garrett is four days younger than Grant and they LOVE playing together. I did not take a lot of pictures...mostly because Stacey and I were talking, but I did a couple.

This is Grant "protecting" his favorite car. He did not want to ride in it, but he also did not want Garrett to either! I try to make him share!!


This is Garrett and Grant eating a snack together. Grant did not mind sharing his pretzels! LOL
On Tuesday we took Grant to preschool so Brad and I could get some Christmas shopping done. I did rescue him during nap time. (He stopped taking naps around two. ) Afterwards we met up with Mrs. Stacey and her boys again at the park. We had so much fun the day before we decided to take advantage of the good weather and go our favorite park.


I am so proud of Grant. Last time we were at the park he was too afraid to even try this, now he is crossing it like a pro!
He loved it so much he went again the other direction. This time Tristan and Garrett joined the fun!

The sand area is a huge hit with the boys!
Here is Grant trying to work the digger. Notice all the Moms in the background...I wonder where their kiddos are?!


Who says the kids are the only ones who can have fun? I love Stacey's oldest sons face! Too funny!

We stayed until it got dark. Grant and Garrett held hands to the cars. They are too cute!!!

We can't wait until we can play again!

No comments: