Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

I want to apologize for all the posts today. I was sick all last week, so I did not feel up to posting! I did however want to share all the big events from the last two weeks. What bigger an event than CHRISTMAS?!! I have over a hundred pictures, but will spare you and only post a few:

Grant must have been a good boy because Santa brought him the Mickey watch he wanted!

He also brought him the flowers, bone and carrot!

Grandma and Papa got Grant his first set of wheels...a jeep! Grant LOVES it....if you can't tell by the look on his face!!!

Mimi and Grandpa got Grant a kitchen...with side grill. Maybe we have the next Bobby Flay on our hands!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I also hope you have a VERY Happy New Year!!!

No comments: