Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update on Baby Sarah (and her Mommy)

Today I am 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant with Sarah. That means I have EIGHT weeks and TWO days before her scheduled delivery! ACK...where has the time gone?! I had my glucose screening last week and passed. However, I am slightly anemic so now I am on iron pills. So far my blood pressure looks good (for me) and I have not gained too much. Now if both will stay that way!!

My goal with this pregnancy was to have the room done BEFORE August. I have one month to accomplish this! It has been a slow go, mainly because of extra furniture in the room that I cannot move.

We (my Mom and I) picked out the bedding back in April. Mom went ahead and bought it, but I kept the receipts just in case! :-) Of course we already had the nursery furniture. Now I just need the extra pieces (wall hangings, valences, etc) to finish the room.


My Dad and Mom came up last week and Dad painted the walls. Brad's mom helped me pick the color. I thought I wanted green, but ended up with a blush pink. Grant also helped my dad paint. He did such a great job and was so proud that he got to help!

I will post more pictures when the room is complete! I will also update more with how I am doing...I promise!!

No comments: