Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Shower, August 15th

My wonderful Sister-in-law, Michelle hosted a baby shower for me on August 15th. She (and her best friends Lindsay and Sherri) did such a fantastic job! The decorations were beautiful, the food yummy, and it was a lot of fun too!! I got so many cute things for Sarah. I am not sure how I am going to be able to dress her in everything! Thank you Michelle for such a great day!



A baby shower is not complete without the Grandparents to be! Here is Grandma, Aunt Michelle, me, and Mimi.

I wish I had taken more pictures of the decorations. I did take one of the diaper cake (once I got home). I need to steal some pictures from Ray's Facebook page!


We played a game were everyone guessed how much toilet tissue it would take to go around my (huge) belly. I think it ended up being 25 1/2 sheets. Claudie and Cheryl were both right on with their guesses! Here is Claudie trying hers out.


I think my Mother thought I was carrying twins by the look of the extra sheets left over. LOL


I got so many great gifts. My Mom's good friend Sallie made Sarah a ballerina quilt. It is SOOO cute. She also made Grant a Mickey quilt. He LOVES it!


Speaking of Grant....he was such a great helper!! Man can he open presents! :-)


My Mom made me one of my favorite gifts...a baby blanket. She could not find a pattern that had hearts (my favorite), so she designed one herself. Look closely and you can see the heart pattern.

No comments: